We believe that we are living in significant biblical times and a critical hour of history, which demands men and women of understanding who are anchored to God’s eternal storyline. In the same way, John the Baptist was a forerunner for the first coming of the Lord, we believe God is raising up a generation of forerunners to prepare the earth for the second coming of the Lord. These are voices crying out, “make straight the crooked paths, level the mountains, and raise up the valleys.”
We must do away with the paradigm that only those called to paid ministry by a church or ministry can be used by God to change the world around them. This is the farthest thing from the truth and is crippling millions of Christians from being mobilized into the harvest fields of work, marriage, and family.
The Altar School carries a specific mandate from God to prepare this generation of families, entreprenuers, and marketplace workers for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. Their voice is needed now more than ever. Now is the time for parents, grandparents, artists, doctors, teachers, business owners, government workers, and market place individuals to be equipped into burning and shining lamps.
What to Expect from The Altar School of Ministry:
1) Expect to be Loved. John 13:35 says “By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.” Loving one another is a key component of the school that will prepare each student to operate from a place of the love the Father has equipped them with.
2) Expect to be Filled. The Altar School of Ministry is a place where you will learn to accept being poured into, with the expectation that you will pour out your oil on others. Each teaching session is designed to fill your inner-man in such away that it cannot be contained—you feel compelled to release your new revelation and understanding to the world.
3) Expect to Pray. Prayer is the very fabric of everything we do. We spend a vast amount of time in the secret place, seeking The Lord so that we can continually connect with His heartbeat. Teaching every student the critical nature of prayer is the most important part of the end-time messenger process, and we allow no alternatives to time spent in the secret place.
4) Expect to Worship. “The God who made the world and everything that is in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made by hands; nor is He served by human hands, as though He needed anything, since He Himself gives to all people life and breath and all things.” Acts 17:24-25 NASB. Expect to worship He who provides life, breath, and all things.
5) Expect to be Equipped. “And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, 13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God.” Ephesians 4:11-4:13 NKJV. You will be equipped according to the measure that which God has provided.
6) Expect to put your teaching to the test. The point of the school is not for you to hide your lamp under a basket, but rather for you to illuminate all those around you who are part of a dying world. At The Altar School of Ministry, part of the program requires you to spend time interacting with others in the world who do not fully yet know the relationship that is available to them through Christ, Jesus.
7) Expect to be stretched. Here at The Altar School of Ministry, we don’t want to just pump out cookie-cutter graduates that have no concept of having their faith put to the test. We want individuals to thrive in what God has uniquely called them to do, and to find their voice in this generation. This only comes from being pressed to produce the best wine each student has available.
The Altar School of Ministry (ASM) is a one-year intensive program based in Concord, NC where students will receive classroom training from Jeremiah Johnson and various other instructors on the lifestyle of an end-time voice and the return of the Lord. ASM students will have monthly opportunities to minister outside the classroom and spend hours in the prayer room. ASM is also available online for an affordable cost where students can view live classes, communicate with professors, and catch the replays with 24/7 access.
If you would like to apply for the January 2022 Class, please click here. If you would like more information feel free to contact email@example.com.